Saturday, July 14, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle Piano Man...

Labels: | Post a Comment

Obviously this kid doesn't understand quality music when he hears it. Since when is twinkle twinkle better than Billy Joel?!?! SOOOOOO his father! Cameron felt to need to be on my lap every time I sat down at the piano to play. When he was really little I used to play the lullaby by Billy Joel to him and he used to LOVE it...now he hits my hands until I play twinkle twinkle little star! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!?! It is very cute though, he feels the need to stand next to the piano when I play a song he likes and dances. Just toooooooooooo cute.


Cam the Piano Man...

NO BILLY JOEL!!!

See Daddy? She plays what I WANT!

Okay so I know this picture is way out of focus and technically wrong...but look at these 2. Isn't is just sooooooooo cute?! I didn't have the heart to delete this picture!

2 People love me:

Janice said...

DO NOT DELETE THE LAST PICTURE!!! It's just adorably perfect!

jenny ress said...

Funny thing...

I was just thinking the other day how I wish I hadn't quit piano lessons in the 4th grade. :)

I think I would find it very relaxing, amidst all the chaos.

Love these photos!

P.S. Poor little Cam. His little splotchy (and I mean that in a good way...smile) face makes me want to cuddle him up. :)