Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wedding Sneak Peek...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So over the weekend that just past, Gerry and I were invited (and very honored we may add too!) to a beautiful beach wedding. It was Ger's cousin Craig and his fiance Holly. I can't even begin to say how beautiful this wedding was. Every little detail was so perfectly planned. Gerry looked at me in the middle of the ceremony and asked "Why didn't we do this?!" I almost had to agree with him (though I wouldn't trade my wedding for the world...how many people do you know have the Philadelphia Eagle's mascot SWOOP at their wedding?!?!). Anyway...I just wanted to post a preview for our Aunt Ruthie & Uncle Wade of some pictures I took of their big day. I have a big surprise for you guys too! Can't wait! Here's a sneak peek!

0 People love me: