Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bad Bad Boy...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

HELP ME! Is it seriously possible for a 15 month old to throw temper tantrums like a 2 year old? I am being beat up like crazy too! We've tried time and time again to teach Cameron that hitting hurts. Does that mean anything to him!? NO! So what does our evenings consist of with Cam the man???? See below...


I have never thought that I could ever possibly HATE a book...that was until the Little People Animal Songs Book was purchased by my wonderful sister. I don't know if I should be mad at the little people people or my sister for getting Cameron this book. Out of ALL the books this child has, what book does he pick? That darn book that plays music OVER and OVER again. While it does play cute music, the words that are supplied to the songs are NOTHING to what they are supposed to be! Take for example..."Three Blind Mice"...take that tune...and put it with the words "Three Orange Cats"...how can fisher price change a mother goose song?! What is that all about?! The ONLY song they stuck with the original lyrics too was BINGO. BUT Cam loves this book...look at the joy it brings him...



Oh..and on another Temper Tantrum note...today Cameron got a note home from daycare. I feel like I should save this in a scrapbook or something ha ha. It has been reported that Cameron has a habit of hitting others. Yeah...how nice huh? I thought I wouldn't have to deal with "notes home" until Cam started REAL school...Should I ground him?! I told Ger he needed to have a talk with Cameron ha ha. Oh well...it's late and I'm going to bed. Nights!

0 People love me: