Wednesday, July 04, 2007

WIth Many Thanks...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

4th of July...Independence Day. How can you possibly begin to thank all the men and woman out there overseas fighting for what we are able to celebrate today? Everyday these men and woman risk their lives.

Today we had a picnic with Gerry's mom and her friend Phil and Cameron had a blast. I was watching Cameron and his Grand mom playing on the slides and swings and just sat there thinking how lucky I am to be able to be relaxing in that way with family. I got sad though...I can't imagine not having my family there with me. It's something I can say I definitely take for granite. I am able to share these moments with my family. I definitely don't think I thank our armed forces enough for all they do. Not only the armed forces men and woman out there fighting for our freedom, but the wives, daughters, sons, mothers and fathers that are missing their loved ones. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can only pray that they all have a safe return home and are able to enjoy what they have given me, this same time next year.

Happy 4th of July!

Again, thank you for making our country a safer place.

0 People love me: