Wednesday, July 18, 2007

On Top of Spaghetti...

Labels: | Post a Comment

Guaranteed meal....Spaghetti...but it also means guaranteed MESS!

Yes, I feel the need to get Cam the Man down to a diaper during this kind of meal. I refuse to let him get messy in his clothes with sauce and cheese. Cam of course loves this idea because that means we can use our belly and chest as a napkin ha ha.

Oh...he's also taking after his mother...he LOVES CHEESE...lots and lots of cheese. MMMMmmmmmm!!!!



2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Does Cam also like to use the entire shaker of cheese, and maybe borrow a cheese shaker from the next table for a plate of spaghetti??

Anonymous said...

Some of my most favorite pictures of Jacob (my son) are of him eating spaghetti! I used to strip him down too! (I probably still should and he's now EIGHT!)

Jen (sorta works with Gerry)