Sunday, July 08, 2007

Food Shopping is hard work!

Labels: | Post a Comment

So Cam the man woke up at 6am on Sunday. I don't know when this kiddo will realize that weekends=sleep in!!! ANYWAY...we went food shopping at 9am and by 1030 he was dead asleep in the car on the way home. We got him out of the car still dead asleep, brought him inside and I laid him down the on the living room floor because we were going to be running out right away after we unloaded the groceries. He slept on our living room floor and didn't even realize that I laid him there. I than picked him back up and put him in the car and he was still dead asleep. I just couldn't believe it. Food shopping must of been a lot of work for him. He was allowed to ride in the little car cart for the first time today and he was having so much fun in it honking the horn. Must of wiped him out. Oh well...here's Cam the man dead asleep on the floor from today!

The last picture I forgot to add a few days ago from the 4th of July.





1 People love me:

Amy said...

Too funny!! Nolan and I also went to the grocery store Sun morning, but around 8. AND he also got to ride in the car cart for only the second time ever :) I wish he had slept like that later though!

And this morning in the car he says "Go see Cameron" :) Awww...so cute!