Monday, July 09, 2007

HOT Fun In the Summer-Time...

Labels: | Post a Comment

WHOA HOT! 97 today and yesterday...tomorrow the same. Crazy hot outside. Cameron spent Sunday in the pool with nan and his Daddy (of course, after all the napping from the previous post ha ha). I even joined in the pool fun which is a rare occasion! Cameron has been pretty unsure about the pool lately and I don't know why, he loved it in Punta Cana. All in all though he did have fun AND to top it off, Aunt Debbie came with a cake that was PURE HEAVEN in her hands for us. She makes this awesome chocolate cake with vanilla icing inside and chocolate icing on the outside. Obviously I LOVED it and Cameron didn't think it was too bad either.



1 People love me:

Janice said...

OK, first off, Cameron looks adorable wearing the arm floaty thingy (what are those things called?).

Second, I wish I could just reach my hand out and grab a piece of that cake - it looks soooo good!!!