Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Many Adventures of Cam the Man

Labels: | Post a Comment

Do we EVER get a break?! Seriously! So this poor child has had fevers up and down for the past 4 days from his MMR shot...fever FINALLY breaks but crankiness and clingy child syndrome has continued and guess what now...A RASH! My poor child looks like he has chicken pox! Called the Dr because I didn't want to take a chance and per advice of my lovely super nurse neighbor Keri and make sure it wasn't chicken pox and have it be contagious to everyone at daycare. Turns out...ANOTHER sticken' reaction from the MMR shot! Not contagious at all. Starts on the head, goes to the trunk of the body, exits the body from the toes. Great! Oh and to top all this off?! After being super cranky yesterday, I decided when he finally calmed down to take him to surprise his daddy at his work picnic. We walk out the front door and what happens? Fall! Flat on the face! I'll have to snap a picture of that one too! We have a nice red bump/scratch on our forehead. Like I asked...do we EVER get a break?!

Thought I would at least share a cute picture to make everyone giggle. Cam the Man playing peek-a-boo with Nan...notice...he's cheating! Little stinker!

0 People love me: