Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/31/2007 New Birthday & New Logo?

okay so I decided to try and make a new logo for myself. What do ya'll think?

Anyway...So today was my birthday and it was great. I feel no different at all, just another day. Gerry took me out to dinner tonight to Red Lobster & than he gave me Ice Cream cake (my FAVORITE) and now we are watching American Idol. This show absolutly cracks me up. Best part...OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN is on it today. Ger got me sonic the hedgehog for our PS3 and as usual, I have given up already haha! I stink at using that analog stick thing. I'm gonna try again, I just can't give up that easliy, it just amazes me that Ger never has problems playing these games. Okay, anyway...heres the new logo and Im gonna get back to watching american idol.

0 People love me: