Thursday, January 04, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/4/2007 Lensday.com Challange
This is my first submission but I wanted to try this out. I was trying to get a good photo of an orniment on my tree before my husband and I take it down. I shot it in raw and than tried to do some color adjustments. Any CC is welcomed!!


4 People love me:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful, I love the deep color of the ornament. Good job :)

(scrapperrfo)

momocarly said...

Love the colors. You did a great job!

Mar said...

Very nice! I would play a tad w/the crop and make the ornament be more to one side and less in the middle.

Cindi Koceich said...

I think the colors and shot are beautiful. I might try it again with the TV off. I like seeing your reflection in the ornament, but the TV and person behind you are a bit distracting. Of course, not many people are going to study the reflection in the ornament...lol!