Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/17/2007 Naked Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight was tubby night and boy did the little man have fun. He thought it was so much fun to crawl all around naked...while yes it was absolutly adorable...we did have an accident on the carpet. Lesson learned right? But really, how can you get mad at those cute little cheeks (both sets haha!)?? I just had to take pictures of my little nuddie man :-) Ger even took a nice picture of me...I showed him how to use the XTi without using flash...I have to say...He did a great job...he took a picture of me that I didn't find horrible. I posted it.

Nothing else too new...wait! Ger and I booked our first family tropical vacation today. We will be going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!! We are so excited. Gerry is all ready to swim up to a bar haha!

1 People love me:

Annie said...

ADORABLE pics. Go you for teaching your husband to use the camera. Mine is only allowed to use our XT on "box" (fully automatic). He has no interest in understanding shutter speed and aperture, so I don't even bother.