Friday, January 19, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/19/2007 Headlights too bright????

So this evening we went to Ger's, Aunt Ellen and Uncle Jim's for dinner. Cameron was SOOO good there. They had him crawling all over the place and bouncing up and down...so much that he actually fell dead asleep as soon as we pulled out of their street!!!! I don't know how he did it, but when we were driving I noticed that his hat was over his eyes, so I pulled it back up. Well maybe I was wrong for doing that, maybe the headlights were to bright and he pulled it back down and just slept like that the entire car ride home...just had to snap a picture. I know "techincally" there isn't much correct about this picture, but it was 9pm and dark out so I had to do whatever I could to capture the shot so I had to resort to yucky flash haha.

2 People love me:

Keri said...

that is just too cute!! i love little moments like that - they just crack you up dont they!! :)

Janice said...

Hi! I was just browsing through other blogs and saw yours. The pictures of your son are so cute! My son's name is also Cameron. It's nice to see other mom blogs out there!