Saturday, January 06, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/7/2007 100 Things About Me
So I was on one of my favorite blogs that I visit (Giggles-n-Grins) and she had posted 100 things about it. Really neat to read about people you don't know in real life. It really helps you learn about that person. I thought, hey, why not try it too! Gosh, I don't know if I know 100 things about my self, but lets give this a try, I may surprise myself :-)

1. My maiden last name always gets confused for a first name - Christie.
2. I am 5'11 and the shortest person in my family!!!
3. I have long brown hair that takes forever to grow.
4. My husbads name is Gerard but pronounced like Jerid.
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas.
6. I really don't care for Halloween at all! Gerry is upset with that :-)
7. I can never stay up past 10pm.
8. I always wear jeans and a tee-shirt or sweater.
9. I work at an Auto Salvage.
10. My engagement ring is a heart.
11. I was excited that my sons birthstone was a diamond.
12. My husband is an Philadelphia Eagles season ticket holder.
13. I refuse to wear a watch during the summer.
14. I have a dream to become a photographer.
15. I only gained 9lbs during my pregnancy.
16. I lost 18 the day I had Cameron.
17. I worse my pre-pregnancy jeans the 2nd day I was home from having Cameron.
18. I had gastric bypass on November 15, 2003 and lost 146 lbs.
19. I love to eat "seasoned" twizzlers (when they turn hard from sitting out!).
20. I love to play game boy ds lite.
21. I'm a sucker and bought my husband a ps3!
22. Pizza hut pizza was delivered ATLEAST once a week at my house during my pregnancy.
23. I only live 1.9 miles down the road from my parents.
24. I work right next to my dad everyday and wouldn't change it for the world.
25. I'm a daddys girl :-)
26. I get stressed way to easily.
27. I tend to have a bad temper.
28. My husband gave me a coach bag as a "push present" lol.
29. I love to play piano but never infront of anyone.
30. I am a member or the Order of the Eastern Star.
31. My favorite disney movie is beauty and the beast.
32. I love kermit the frog.
33. I wear glasses.
34. I collect barbies.
35. I have a neice named Madeline.
36. My sister takes care of Cameron everyday while I am at work.
37. I married into a large family.
38. I let my son watch T.V.
39. My kitchen is purple.
40. Purple is my favorite color.
41. I even have a purple kitchen aid mixer (Thanks to Barb-in-Law and Dad2).
42. I have a 10 year old brother in law.
43. I love all the old classic rudolph christmas movies.
44. I have fraggel rock on dvd!
45. I always have season matching peanut m&m's in my house out haha.
46. I love All in the Fdamily and Three's Company reruns.
47. I have size 10 shoes.
48. My living room furniture is all cherry wood.
49. My husband took me to Rome, Italy for our honeymoon.
50. We flew first class and now I feel like I don't want to travel any other way :-)
51. I love caffene free pepsi.
52. We have a beverage vending machine in our house.
53. I hate leftovers.
54. I hate cleaning out the fridge...luckly my husband does it for me.
55. I hate to do yard work.
56. I am 24.
57. My sister is my best friend.
58. I have dinner every Friday night with family.
59. I have dinner every Sunday night with family too!
60. I had the Philadelphia Ealges mascot Swoop at my wedding as a surprise for my husband.
61. Every morning at 10am I have a bagel with my daddy.
62. I used to weigh 320 lbs.
63. I live in an original levittown house with the original 1953 kitchen still!
64. My washer and dryer are in my kitchen (mmm the smell of a roast and laundry at the same time is great lol)
65. I suck at cooking.
66. I love crock-pots.
67. I love baby laughs.
68. I love slobbery baby kisses.
69. My neice calls me SaSa.
70. My husband has a whole room that is dedicated to the sport of football and the philadelphia eagles (it even is painted in the team colors!).
71. I drive a black 2005 Equinox.
72. My old cars were a 1990 Chevrolet Blazer (red) and a 1995 Chrysler Sebring Convertible (PURPLE).
73. I look just like my father.
74. My sister and I do not even look like sisters.
75. I love my new Canon Rebel XTi!
76. I love to travel and wish I could do it more.
77. I really get on Gerry for wasting food when really, I am the true offender of it.
78. I LOVE dark chocolate.
79. I don't like milk chocolate.
80. Dairy makes me sick, yet I LOVE ice cream and suffer the consenquences.
81. Sugar makes me sick, yet I LOVE candy and suffer the consenquences too.
82. My husband doesn't like that my son will go to Neshaminy because he will be a "Neshaminy Redskin" (eagles fans :-) )
83. I love salmon.
84. I'm sad to say that my first boyfriend as a teen had purple hair.
85. I have the best parents in the world.
86. I was married on March 12, 2005.
87. Peanut Butter and Jelly is my favorite sandwhich.
88. I only like turkey lunch meat.
89. I love my moms home made mac and cheese and her mac and beef.
90. My husband and I own over 200 dvds.
91. I love novilty socks.
92. I love tacky christmas sweaters.
93. I love lap dogs.
94. I hate public speaking.
95. I wish the Mickey Mouse Club (old one and newer one) was still on the Disney Channel.
96. My sister and I used to get up early in the morning and watch Mousersize but never did anything with them lol.
97. My dad built my sister and I a club house that had electric in it.
98. Our first "family" vacation was to Niagara Falls.
99. I LOVED being pregnant and would love to do it over and over.
100. I never thought my life would turn out to be as wonderful as it is.

Whew...Didn't know I could think of 100 things!!!

2 People love me:

Annie said...

I had to laugh when I saw your comment for #95. I'm working on my 100 Things, and one of mine is about how I used to be a member of the audience for MMC when I was a kid. Who would have guessed we'd have that in common! (ammawe)

Jaidean said...

Loved reading this - you inspired me to do it on my own blog! Great to get to know our "internet friends" a little better!