Friday, January 05, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/5/2007 Teething Stinks...Stinks, Stinks, Stinks...
Poor little man. All he wants to do is be held and rocked and rocked and rocked. Trust me, I love doing that, but at 12am, 1am, 3am etc., it gets really old! We have 1 tooth that broke through (you can just see and feel a little white line and ridges that came up) but from what I am told and understand, teeth come up in pairs, so we are awaiting tooth #2.

Oh the positive side, we have learned to pick up our sippy cup without mommy and daddy's help all the time and we have discovered that you need to lean back or tip the cup to get the fluid out! I was so proud of that little man. He took the sippy cup right out of my hand last night and flopped back in his floppy and just drank away. So cute that I just had to snap a little pic of him doing this.

1 People love me:

nomo wino daph said...

Bless his little heart!
What a sweetie he is.
Love the picture!