Monday, January 01, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/1/2007 Happy New Year!!!!
Okay so I still have tons of pictures from over the weekend to post but this evening after Gerry and I came home from Bonnie's birthday dinner, Cameron was sitting on the couch with his daddy and fell dead asleep sitting up. I took Gerry's point and shoot nikon and just snapped some pictures. Silly me left my XTi at mommy and daddy's!! Grrrr, so some time tomorrow I will post all the pictures from this weekend.

Cameron had such a busy weekend. Friday night was at his Grandad's and Grandmom's for Uncle Mike's birthday, than Saturday we went up to my Uncle Joe's and Aunt Kate's and saw my cousins and my cousin Nicole's Fiance (Congrats you guys!!!), Terry. Sunday we layed around the house for a while and than Madeline came over for a few hours and played with Brian and Stephanie and Jordan. Today was Aunt Bonnie's birthday. Like I said, TONS of pictures this weekend! Will post some soon! Happy New Year everyone!!!!!




0 People love me: