Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1/9/2007 Sick Baby
Gotta love our winter weather. 70 degrees on Saturday and in the 30's tomorrow! Really, what is up with this weather?! I feel like its to blame for my babys cold. I hate it when he has a cold, there is nothing I can do! The dr's will not let you give them anything other than tylenol or motrin (if its bad), saline drops and nasal asperator. FUN! The little man screams bloody murder when I give him drops and try to suction his little baby nose. It kills me! I felt so bad doing that, that I let him have fruit only for dinner (sweets always make me feel better when Im under the weather haha) and lots of puffs with apple juice. He had a nice long tubby time with lots of splashing too. Maybe he's sick because his daddy is away...yeah thats it! We miss you Ger!!! Can't wait till you come back. As for now...here are some pictures of my night with Cam...

Cold Remedies and my piano man :-) (Mom & Dad...he LOVES this thing!)

0 People love me: