Sunday, February 04, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

2/4/2007 Sooooo Big on the Superbowl

Cameron now knows how to do SOOOOOOOOOO BIG! Talk about being a ham.
We are at home tonight watching the super bowl & just got done watching the half time show. Ugh Prince?! EWWW! I mean don't get me wrong, he does have great music, but personally I think they could of picked someone better. Now the National Anthem...Billy Joel...Great! Now they should of used him for half time. He's great! LOVE me some Billy Joel. Ger hates Billy Joel...he LOVES Weird Al...EW! I get SO annoyed when he plays his music, espeically when its a spin off of my Billy Joel..."Sing us a Song you the Piano Man...." or as Ger likes it "Spin us a Web your the Spider Man". NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Okay anyway, way off topic now haha. Half Time is over and here are some pictures from this weekend. All just random shots, but still cute.







1 People love me:

Janice said...

Oh, my gosh! Your Cameron does such a cute "SOOOO BIG!" with his arms up in the air!