Thursday, February 08, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

2/8/2007 I've Been Tagged!
by Jami to post 6 weird things about myself.

Lets see....

1. I have an odd obsession with keeping 1 diaper from every size Cameron has grown out of so far and I keep them on his changing table. Ugh, I get so depressed seeing that size "N" diaper...I can't remember him being that tiny :-(

2. I have novelty socks for every occasion. I even wore them on my wedding day under my dress and even got Gerry to wear a pair :-)

3. I'm obsessed with the color purple. My old car was purple, my kitchen is, my kitchen aid mixer is, almost all my clothes are, flip flops...oh the list goes on...

4. I refuse to clean out old food from the fridge and make Gerry do it. I can't stand it...makes me gag...I've even made a trade with Gerry last week for him to do it and I would take the baby 3 nights in a row if he woke up, just so I didn't have to touch week old food in the fridge ha ha.

5. I still buy Barbie dolls and I'm 25 years old! I just love them! NO, I don't play with them, I collect them.

6. I've always wanted to dress up and look like Olivia Newton John "Sandy" from Grease in that final scene where she's in those tight black pants and shoulder hugging shirt with puffy curly hair...it would be so cool! Now I just have to work on my figure ha ha!

Now hmmmmmmmmm who to tag...Becky

1 People love me:

Janice said...

Aaaawww!! So cute. I love keeping smaller sized diapers that my kids used to wear (not dirty ones - that didn't come out right). Anyway, wear sizes 3 and - they just look so huge compared to the newborns :-( . So don't worry, I don't think you're weird at all!