Sunday, February 18, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

2/18/2007 10 month Portraits...

Talk about a pain in the butt! This kid LOVES to crawl allllll around. I wish I had all my back drops and what not when he was teeny tiny and didn't know how to move haha. Atleast what I was able to capture turned out okay. The last 2 didn't turn out the way I liked but these are my favorites. Enjoy! CC if you want!





2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I love them. I did not know you had backdrops!! We went to get pictues done and it was a nightmare, same problem as alwys, Megan hates people she does not know and Kaitlyn is fine! We did not get a single shot! Oh well. I clled you back but you were not home. Talk Soon.

Janice said...

These shots are beautiful!! Nice copyright logo, by the way!