Monday, January 28, 2008

Newness....

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1. I added a little blip on the left side of this page. I have been getting emails asking what kind of camera I use. So I decided to add all that information to the left. Enjoy!

2. Got to see the most beautiful little newborn girl today...via the "eye" cam on Ger's PS3. Cameron loved seeing a baby on 50' tv in our living room, loved seeing Jordan and Uncle Brian and Aunt Steph...he just thought it was too neat.

3. Ummm...ummm....Still eating all my goodies. I predict that about 5 lbs will need to be lost in the coming weeks.

4. New header...what do you think?



Nothing else new...just leave me comments and make me feel loved!!!!

4 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Aw, love the new header--too cute! And actually, I'm looking into cameras and considering the Nikon D40 or a Canon...what's the diff between the XT and the XTi? Would I not get as nice pictures with the XT?

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

Sarah,

The XT is just the older model. The XTi is now going to be replaced with XSi come April 2008. You will still get wonderful photographs with the xt, xti, or xsi. The xt I believe is 8mp and the xti is 10mp. The xti has a dust sensor, bigger lcd screen on the back and a few other improvements from its successor.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the details--the helps!! I always thought everyone was addicted to Nikon...but it seems like more people actually use and love Canons. Thanks!

Oh, and what's with the chainsaw?? LOL.

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

Sarah,

A very exciting toy...don't know why...but I have a feeling because it's sooooooooooo noisey. We usually get the words "I work, I work" with it too.