Thursday, January 03, 2008

Bananas & MomMom

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Mmmmmmm "nanas" Can we say obsessed?!?! Seriously! The other day I get a phone call from Gerry and get asked "Can a toddler overdose on potassium??" Why??? Because he ate 3.5 bananas for breakfast! He's a tapeworm! Its crazy! I've actually ran out of them this morning and called Gerry and told him we have a BIG problem and need to pick some up on the way home STAT or my morning tomorrow will be BAD. Its the first thing he demands when he wakes up. God help you if you don't have any!



So on New Years day I went to Target and got 3 photos printed. The one is this pic of Cameron and his MomMom from Thanksgiving day. I got 1 extra copy to let Cameron play with. We have not put down the picture since. Yesterday Cameron and I spent the day together and I really wish I would have turned on the video camera. He walked around ALL day (the day before too mind you) with his picture of MomMom. He hugged it, kissed it, sang to it, showed her Elmo, watched TV with it, try to feed her crackers and cookies. It was hilarious. Also...side note here...notice that second picture...look at that pucker I mentioned about before!


0 People love me: