Friday, January 11, 2008

In the Hopsital...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

I am only going to make this really quick since I don't have tons of time to really update. As of Wednesday afternoon, Cameron had to go to the ER at St.Christopher's Children's Hospital in Philly. They admitted him after finding he had low oxygen levels. I will explain more about that later. Turns out Cam has RSV, Pneumonia on the lower right lung, Upper Respiratory Infection and a small case of asthma. They are optimistic he can come home tomorrow as long as they can get him off oxygen and breathing fine with no problems. I will give a big long explanation and update when we are home and all better!

2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I've got Avery home sick today and figured we'd check in on Cam. I hope he gets better soon!

brstngphnx said...

Brian and I are praying for you, Cam and Gerry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.