Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feelin' Better...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

So we went to the dr's yesterday and the ear infection has cleared up. So that was nice news. They even took Cameron off the antibiotic which was making him a mess...very bad mess. So tomorrow we start our first day back at daycare, but this time, with neubulizer treatments. I'm curious to see how this goes.


Does this face not scream I FEEL BETTER!?!?

1 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra, I was going through my email and found a link to your blog. I'm so happy to hear that Cam is doing better. I'm sorry that you had to go through that!! If I had known I definitely would have called. We did not go through anything as bad as you, but Kayla was in the ER for 2 nights in a row. She has bronchiolitis and a 103.5 fever. They also tested her for pnemonia and RSV. She is also on the nebulizer treatments. It is just such an awful feeling to see your child laying in the bed and know that there is nothing else you can do to help thme. I can't imagine what it must have been like for you and Gerry to see Cam in the hospital all those days. Again, I'm so glad to hear that he's doing better. I miss you guys, we need to keep in touch better!!
Tasha, Tom & Kayla