Friday, January 04, 2008

dun wan it...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

I'm trying...I am trying so hard to make sure my child has nice manners. Up until now, he does. He is the sweetest little man and says please and thank you without having to be asked. Now if you hand him something he just blurts out "DUN WAN IT!" I keep telling him to say "No thank you" He will repeat me, but still continues to say "DUN WAN IT!" While its cute and all, it is getting a little old.

Speaking of thing getting old...

Bert & Ernie & Elmo...Used to love them...we only have 2 sesame street DVDs but they have gotten so old, I made Ger go out last night and get a 3 pack. I needed change. Its neat though...I love watching it and seeing the things I remember from when I was little...like "The Lady Bug Picnic" or "Sing a Song"...its so cool to watch Cameron dance to the songs that I used to dance to.

0 People love me: