Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Day Back...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Today was Cameron's first day back to daycare. Thankfully he did good. He was SO excited to get back to playing. As soon as I pulled into the driveway there he was screaming with glee. As soon as we walked in, he ran to his teachers and hugged them. They missed him just as much too I think.


Other than our 3 times a day neubulizer treatments we are pretty much back to normal. The only battle we have left is diaper rash. I am not talking about your regular diaper rash, I'm talking about legs shaking, blood curdling scream, painful diaper rash. I feel so bad for him. He walks like a cowboy with chaps on. Its so sad. Hopefully the cream the Dr gave him will help clear this up. But all is okay once we get dog dog in our hands...

2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

When my little guy had bad diaper rash, my doctor recommended Lotrimin cream. It worked OVER NIGHT. And his butt was so red and the red skin was hard, it was so bad.

I was very glad to hear he was on the mend and hope you don't have another ER/Hospital run for many years!

Jen (work with Gerry)

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor guy can't get a break! Hope he's all better soon.