Friday, May 04, 2007

Labels: | Post a Comment

So Far So Good...

Okay so week 1 in daycare is coming to and end and it seems day by day its getting slightly better. He cries hysterically when I leave or put him down which breaks my heart but I know he likes all the ladies at the school, he smiles and flirts with them when he's in my arms. This morning I walked down the hall to leave and just stood there listening to him to see how long he cried for and it was only for about 30 secs. Made me feel so much better.

We are trying to make habbit of taking Cam outside everyday after daycare. I find that his crankiness just almost dissapears for the most part if he's outside playing. Its amazing what a little fresh air can do for you. He loves to walk up and down the driveway waving hi and bye to everything. In fact, Bye Bye and Hi are the two new words of the week. Its so stinken cute!

1 People love me:

Andrea said...

Evan is an outdoor baby too. He can be a whining crying mess and you take him outdoors and it all melts away!

I am so glad Cam is adjusting well. :)