Thursday, May 17, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

"I'm Gonna Clean the House Today..."

So nan & poppop bought Cam this vaccume that sings this little song "I'm gonna clean the house today...do dah...do dah...I'm gonna vaccume while I play..." It just sings it over and over and over again. He loves the vaccum. The best part is he actually looks like he's really doing it too. He knows to push it back and forth. It's hilarious! I had to snap the pictures. I'm snapping away thinking....hmmmm....blackmail..."You liked to vaccume while you were little...no reason NOT to do it now" ahahahaha...yes I know evil mommy...but it's all in fun right?!

On a seperate note...Cameron is LOVING daycare. I take him down the steps and he yanks his hand away from me and just starts charging down the hallway into his classroom to gives his teacher Miss. Amanda this huge goofy smile and just plays. No screaming for mommy at all! While this is wonderful...it is slightly sad :-(



1 People love me:

Andrea said...

That is so cute! I think the blackmail plan is perfect! ;)