Sunday, May 20, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Wet n' Wild

We had fairly nice weather this weekend even though they kept forecasting for rain and thunderstorms. We spent Sunday evening over Rick & Keri's house and we ate out on their back porch while it poured...normally I'd be antsy to get inside, but it was so nice and relaxing. After dinner we gathered all the kiddo's up (3) and they all took tubby together. Cam peed on Kait (accidentally of course) though I don't think she really noticed lol. Its okay though, they are all nice and clean now. After the rain cleared the neighbor across the street told us to look outside...beautiful rainbow. Nice and big and bright. Captured a photo of that too.


1 People love me:

Andrea said...

I just love rainbows! I am totally cracking up that Cam peed in the "community" bath. :P Silly guy!