Sunday, May 06, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Oh What a Beautiful Day...

Ever have one of those days where you hum a song over and over again in your head? I'm so singing Oklahoma "Oh what a beautiful morning...". This weather has been beautiful since we have gotten back from vacation. This tuesday is supposed to be in the 80's!!! YAY! I love being able to take Cameron outside for a walk in his wagon. He has so much fun in it.

This is going to be a busy month, I have 2 photoshoots this month booked already. So excited to meet 2 new little ones! Better get my self ready for lots of chasing around :-)

Just a quick snap shot of Cam the Man having a blast on Meg & Kait's swing set :-)

1 People love me:

Andrea said...

Congrats on the photoshoots! I am excited for you!

Cam looks like he is loving the swing- how fun!