Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Labels: | Post a Comment

Sharing...

The topic that Cam the Man just doesn't understand ha ha. We are starting to throw fits when we don't get what we want. Yesterday he got so mad at the cutie pie next door that she wouldn't give him HER milk, so what did he do? PULLED HER HAIR! Oh but it gets better...she again refused him the milk (even though, mind you, he had a perfectly fine and 100% filled milk/juice cup right next to him on the floor.) and he than proceeded to scratch her face! I think he was trying to grab her face like he did her hair, but still!!! I just don't know what to do with this! This is SO not like my happy little man! Anyone know how to handle this? I've tried and tried to show him "nice" but he just looks at you and than WHACK! I just don't know what to do!

Cam also scratched his little round noggin yesterday when he was outside trying to chase me down for some ice cream. Nice big red scratch on his head. Its a beauty, let me tell ya. I'll take a picture and post that one later ha ha.

On a happier note...

I was so excited when I made these for the family. It just took forever to get them all done and printed and mailed. I've gotten confirmation for multiple people that they have gotten them so I am posting this hear now. I LOVE how his Thank Yous came out.

2 People love me:

Andrea said...

Oooh- I love the thank you notes, too! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Now THESE are cute!

I can appreciate exactly how much time something like this takes.

:)