Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

The School Yard Bully...

So it's official...I've given birth to the School Yard Bully. I just don't know what to do. It's almost humorous ha ha. Bonnie called me yesterday laughing saying that I need to have a talk with my child.

Bonnie was in the kitchen and Cameron and Maddie were in the living playing around. Bonnie hears Cameron laughing and than hears Maddie say "Buddy Hurts, No Buddy, Buddy Hurts". Bonnie walks around and see's Cameron on top of Maddie hitting her over and over again laughing! Of course Bonnie removed Cameron from Maddie but poor Maddie was scared of him the rest of the day till "SaSa" came and than they kissed and hugged and made up.

So right now Cameron is grounded...no NumNum (Paci) or TV for a week...we gave him Time Out when he got home. Okay no, not really, but seriously, how do you teach an 11.5 month old that hitting is not nice. We've continually have showed Cameron "Nice" but he just grunts loudly and than SMACKS again and thinks it's funny.

I can just hear it now (Riiiiiinnnnnnnnnnng - work phone) "Hello?" "Um Yes, Mrs.Krauss, this is Cameron's daycare...you will need to pick him up...he is beating up the other little kids here" GREAT! A peek into my future.

If anyone have suggestions on how to stop him from doing this!? Im alllll ears! :-)

4 People love me:

Anonymous said...

To all the mommys out there. I am forming a support group in honor of my Daughter Madeline. M.A.C.S. If you have been a victim of Cameron smaking like my daughter has then this group is for you! Mom's don't let their 12 mo old Nephews beat up their 2 year old daughter! Act now

Now really how can I be mad at that little man. He's my buds. I love him so much and so does Madeline. The were back to being best friends today once again. Madeline and Cameron BFF!!!

Annie said...

If you figure anything out, I'd love to know. Brick's a daycare bully too, but they've chalked it up to him being the oldest in the infant room. They think his behavior will improve (or at least blend in when he moves up to toddlers). They've also mentioned several times that "it's a boy thing." I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
I would love your contact information as I believe the twins are victims of Camerons abuse! Matter of fact I have been victim of his abuse as well!! Some how his little grin always eats my heart and I let him slide!! He is lucky hs is so cute!!
~Keri~

Andrea said...

Ugh- I feel your pain. We are trying to teach Evan how to pet the dogs softly, and having just about as much success...

I am LOL at M.A.C.S.! Love it! :)