Sunday, April 15, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

MMMMMMMMM Cake...

Yup...he's definitly got my sweet tooth. The little man LOVES his sweets. We had a little birthday gathering this weekend and he had a blast. TONS of toys (my house looks like fisher price threw up all over the place!), some nice new clothes, and wonderful bonds. As soon as I put that little cake infront of him he went crazy. Many thanks to everyone who came and made Cam's first birthday a special one for him :-)

2 People love me:

Andrea said...

Okay, this must be a pic of the early stages of going at the cake, right?! Either that or he is a very neat eater, and could he please give my messy son some lessons, lol! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...it brings back such wonderful memories!

Happy 1st Birthday, Cam! :)

I can only imagine what he looked like (and the bathwater afterwards)after he discovered just how yummy cake it. :)