Thursday, April 05, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Ready...Set...WALK!

Thats right, I said WALK! Cameron is walking!

Last night after dinner I took Cameron into the living room to play for a little bit and I brought out some club crackers for him to snack on. I sat a few feet infront of him and he stood up and just walked to me! I screamed for Gerry so loud that I think I scared the little man at first. I just kept getting further and further and he just kept walking across the room. I was so excited I started to tear up. It was just so amazing. GOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMERON!

Notice my new blog layout??? Big thanks to Anne-Marie...check out her cutie pie son on the links on the side of this page called Brick Pic. THANK YOU ANNE-MARIE!! You are the best.

1 People love me:

Jami said...

love the new website! You girls are going to inspire me to get fancy whether I like it or not :)