Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

I love her...

This little girl just melts me. Do you see those eyes?! BREATH TAKING! They are stunning in person...they are SO her moms! She is just like my sister! It's so neat, it's like watching my older sister grow up infront of my own eyes! I love my neice Madeline more than words can express. I love that I see her all the time and shes always SO excited to see me. Jumps up and down, hugs me, kisses me, and wants to cuddle with me. She's Cameron's biggest fan. She gets super excited when she see's him, watches over him making sure he doesn't play with things he's not supposed to, and loves him a lot and reminds him that all the time :-) I came across this photo tonight and just had to post it. I just love this little girl so much. Maddie...SaSa LOVES YOU!

0 People love me: