Monday, April 09, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

He's One!

I can't believe it. Where has the time gone?!?! I really just am in shock. My 6lbs 11oz at birth baby boy is now 1 years old. Im so sad, yet so happy. Its bittersweet. What has my little boy accomplished in 1 year??

Words:
DouuuggghhDog (Dog)
Nin-nee (Nittany)
Mama
Daddeeeeeee
Dada
Baaa (Ball)

Milestones:
Crawling at 9 months
Walking at 6 days shy of 1st birthday
Feeding him self at 10 months
On whole milk at 11 months
Off bottles at 11 months 3 weeks

He's been such a busy man...Happy birthday my baby boy...We love you SO much...


3 People love me:

Jaidean said...

aww...Happy Birthday, Cameron!!! Cute pictures!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron! (Sorry I'm a day late!)

Janice said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron!! Wow, what great milestones you have accomplished! Looking forward to seeing what you're up to as you enter the wolrd of toddlerhood :-).