Monday, April 09, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Little Love...

Sunday while walking to dinner, I picked up my camera and snapped a beautiful moment. My father with my neice Madeline. That is his baby girl. His littlest love, his biggest fan, his grand-daughter. The love between the two of them can't be expressed with words. Maddie is always asking for Pop-Pop. You tell Maddie "I love you..." and she in returns says "I lub you pop pop"...never anyone elses name! What does Maddie LOVE to do with pop-pop...pick flowers...they LOVE to pick flowers.

Its funny, I'm sure my sister and mother would totally agree with this. Seeing my father with his grandchildren is a whole different view on my father. Its something we all love to see...

2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDY!!! THE BIG ONE!!!
Where does the time go?! Love you Cam my man!!

Anonymous said...

Oh God!

I am hormonal as it is San and these first two post really top it off. I am crying so hard Craig is making fun of me. I wanna blow up the pic of Daddy and Maddie and frame it!!