Sunday, March 18, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Where's the Camera when I need it?!

Ugh...Sometimes I wish the XTi was more portable. Ger and I took Cam the Man to the food store this morning. He was in a particularly good mood and was all cute and cuddlie like in the cart. We were almost finished shopping and was picking up bread and I see Cameron staring up at the ceiling. I kept looking up asking him what was up there and he just kept smiling. I turned my back for 2 seconds to grab a loaf and all the sudden I hear SNORING!!! Yes, my child fell fast asleep SNORING in the cart. Head all the way back looking very uncomfortable. He was out like a light! He didn't wake up till we went outside to load the food in the car. It was the cutest thing ever. I wish I would of had my camera with me to capture the moment. I was just too stinken cute.

Update on Cam: We are allllllllllllll better. Still have a little runny nose but other than that we are happy and healthy again. We are also on whole milk now...YAY!!! No more $30 formula cans anymore!!

0 People love me: