Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

4 Things...

I've been tagged by Stephanie! THANKS! haha...

You may or may not care to know....

Four Jobs I have had in my life...
1. Brunswick Bowling Alley (The mean snackbar girl hehe).
2. Filing at a Dr's Office.
3. Front desk greeter at Rehab Center.
4. Salvage Yard Sales Person.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...
1. Wizard of Oz
2. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LOVE the begining...makes me hugry!)
3. Grease!
4. My Fair Lady

Four Places I have Lived...
1. Penndel, PA
2. Bensalem, PA
3. Langhorne, PA
4. Levittown, PA
(All of which are within 5 miles MAX of each other haha)

Four Favorite Bands/Singers...
1. BILLY JOEL
2. Olivia Newton John
3. Sheryl Crow
4. Elton John

Four Most Memorable Moments...
1. Meeting Gerry
2. My Wedding Day
3. The Day I gave birth to Cameron.
4. Sistine Chapel with Gerry - Crying moment

Four of My Favorite Foods...
1. PASTA anything
2. Twizzlers (Seasoned as we call them....STALE!)
3. Pizza
4. Birthday Cake

Four Places I'd Rather Be...
1. At Home playing with Cam the Man
2. Punta Cana!!!!!!!!
3. Taking Photos for a living :-)
4. Sleeping with No Barking Dog!

Now....I tag Brianne

1 People love me:

Jaidean said...

Hey - I worked at a bowling alley too!!! :)