Thursday, March 22, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Where has the year gone?!

So next month Cam the Man will be 1 year old. Ugh...its so bittersweet. I miss that newborn baby, but just love what he has become already. I can't wait to see whats the years to come will bring. We are waiting for thewaking to start anyday now. He's constantly babbling dadadadada....doedoe (which is Cam for Doggy)...momomomom...awwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwww...its just hilarious. Here are some photos from earlier in the month for his "birthday" shoot. Enjoy!



2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am the first one to comment. I am the proud Aunt of this beautiful little man! Can he get any cuter San? I love the pics they turned out wonderful. I think the last one really shows his personality! Such a ham!!

Love You

Bon

Keri said...

I love those pictures!!! What did you have him on to get the reflection? so cute - can't believe he is going to be a year already! we're a few months from that as well -- time FLIES these days huh!! :)