Sunday, March 25, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Miss Madeline

My beautiful neice. I don't know how anyone could NOT love this girl. She has such personality. She's so smart, and now, is starting to look JUST like her mom. Its so weird sometimes, it's like watching my older sister grow up! I sware today, in her little maddie chattie talk, when I told her to sit on the step she looked at me and said "No, I'd rather not" haha! Than everything was "SaSa sit derrrre" "SaSa I color" "Hi SaSa" "SaSa where buddie". For those who want to know who "SaSa" is...thats me...yup I'm SaSa...Love my nickname she picked for me...and buddie is Cameron...thats what she calls him, how stinken cute is that?! Oh well, here are a few from today...enjoy!







2 People love me:

Andrea said...

I love these, Sandra! My favorite is the 4th one down- gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

those are great! I'm sure she'll love all of those!

btw...you've been tagged. Link back to my blog. :)