Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Not All Smiles All The Time...

So believe it or not...this kid does cry...I know...Hard to believe! Cam is fighting another tiny cold and making other people crazy doing it. You would seriously think I am doing physical harm to this kid when I wipe his nose. TOTAL FREAK OUT! My god! The nose suction thing...Oh My God...total torture! Worlds worst mommy award right to me when I do this to him haha. So this evening, Ger and I decide to capture this moment and we wiped his nose...got the freak out...mommy snapped picture...and than mommy gets hit over and over by mad baby :-) Lesson Learned...


1 People love me:

Janice said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad they invented those snot suckers (I'm not sure what they're called), but I also hate using them especially when my kids' nostrils are so small! Your Cameron still looks cute even when he's mad at you. Hope he feels better soon. Loving the new logo!