Friday, August 03, 2007

2 Motor Mouths = 1 BIG Motor Mouth...

Labels: | Post a Comment

So lets see...Cam the man is talking up a storm. Seems like everyday we have new words/phrases that we use/know how to repeat...To humor my self, I'm gonna list all them...

No
Yes
Peas
Pweas (Please)
Cracker
Cookie
Juice
Peepee
Nittany
Mama
Dada
Poppop
Nan
Bee (Aunt B')
Mannie (Maddie)
Milk
I dunwanna (I don't wanna...it's in a song he loves to listen to)
Eye
Nose
Head
Hat
Truck
Car
Flower
Hello
Bye Bye
Hi
Tootsie
Its (Itsy bitsy spider)
Yay
Dog
Cat
Duck
Woof
Meeeooow
School
Yellow
Purple
Red
Blue
Green
Good Gurl (Good Girl to Nittany)
Vrooom

I'm sure there are more, but I'm stuck haha.

On a side note...all is well on the homefront. Ger goes away next week for 10 days...We are really gonna miss him and I'm gonna miss that extra hand ugh! Lots of mooching off my parents for 10 days because trying to cook while Cam is pulling at your leg is hard work.

0 People love me: