Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Peas Please...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

I don't get it...I have NEVER heard of a child liking peas. Cameron though, LOVES them. When I make them as a side dish, if he sees them while they are cooling and they are not on his plate, the kid SCREAMS!!! I have NO problem letting him eat all of them either. I'm actually very happy my child has a taste for some veggies. He's like his father thankfully. The past 2 nights though have been interesting meal combinations. Last night was peas and hot dogs (ewwww) and tonight was peas, cheese, and pizza ha ha! He ate more peas than anything else too which was great.


On another note...Nan got Cameron spierman slippers. These things my as well be glued to his piggy toes. He wears them all the time. Its so stinken cute. Check out my little man modeling them :-)

Oh yeah another neat thing Cam is doing...If you sing the ABC's to him and go LMNO....he will scream P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

1 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I normally just lurk and read your posts, but today I HAVE to comment! First, the peas...Avery eats green beans like they are going out of style. Seriously, they're the main course practically every meal! And those spidey slippers are the cutest thing ever! I actually laughed out loud sitting here at my computer. Aw! Adorable. :)