Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just Testin & Looking Back...

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

Okay so I have my favorite picture of my mom, sister, and I. I love love love love it.

I also just got an awsome action from the one of the best wedding photographers known to man...[b]ecker. Just check out his blog, your outlook on photography will forever be changed when you visit his blog and some of the MANY links he has on his website. Even if you don't understand a thing about photography, his pictures are just so pretty to look at :-) He has such a spectacular talent...he's just awsome. I'm drying to try and figure out how I can get a cool [b] shirt that I see on his blog all the time...thats beyond the point. ANYWAY, I tried out this action of his on my favorite picture. I don't know if he reads this blog, but thank you [b]ecker for the awsome action & forever changing the way I look at photography!


0 People love me: