Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Watch Your Piggies!

Labels: | Post a Comment

He never ceases to amaze me! He's so smart, really, he is! Yesterday I decided to pull out the vacuum and do the floors downstairs and since Cam the man LOVES to clean with me, he usually pulls out his toy vacuum and vacuums right next to me. I told him "Watch your Piggies" so his cute little toes wouldn't get hit and what does that little man say CLEAR as day?! "Watch your piggies" I couldn't believe it! I must of said it to him about 15 more times and he clearly repeated me over and over and over. I had to call my mom and make her listen, she can attest, that he has really repeated this! Thaaaaaaaan, this morning when I was dropping him off at daycare, his classroom teacher told him to say hi to Lilly...what did he say? "Hi Lilly!" again, clear as day. Isn't he a genius? Okay I know I love to brag, but he's my baby! It's amazing how much this little man has changed in the past year. We love to read books now before bed, especially the one that his Aunt B got him with the little people and sounds. He loves to push that button and listen to mommy sing along over and over and over again. It's just too darn cute.

1 People love me:

Amy said...

Don't you LOVE books that make noise and sing songs?? I am just *so* sad when the batteries die :)