Saturday, June 23, 2007

Finally Updating with Pics...

Labels: | Post a Comment

Okay, SO I know I have been VERY bad about updating this blog with pictures. I'm sure that's why half the people that visit do. Soooo...lets start with updates....

Nittany...Getting SOOOOOOOOO big. Cam LOVES her. Every morning he throws his doggy out of his crib, says uh-oh, and than says NINNY!! NINNY!!! He loves to play with her.


Next...I took these pictures right before fathers day. I am SO proud of this next one. I've been trying and trying to get silhouettes and always fail. Think I got it this time!!!! What do you think????

The rest are just 2 random shots...one of Ger playing with his little man. These 2 are just the bestest buds. Its just soo darn cute. The last one Ger snapped with Cam playing on my shoulders.


1 People love me:

Janice said...

They're all beautiful!! But I really love the last one. I like seeing mommy and baby pics!