Monday, June 25, 2007

Shhh...Listen...You hear that????

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

No??? Nothing??? That's because Chatty Sandra has laryngitis! FUN! We are going on day 4 now. Everyone thinks its hilarious. Do you know how hard it is to work when your job is to answer a phone?! Just doesn't work very well. Cameron doesn't listen to me...either because he can't hear my raspy voice, or because he knows that I can't really talk and he can get away with more. This morning was the battle of the buttons with Cameron. He figured out how to push the TV buttons on the upstairs TV...switches the channel...yells "Oh Uh Mama Jojo" than waits for me to put back Jojo's circus and than waits till I turn around and proceeds to hit the same buttons again and starts the cycle over. Of course I firmly try to tell him no and stop and he just giggles at me. Must be the super squeaky voice that he thinks is funny. As my father has nicely told me and my coworkers..."her mother and I hoped for these kind of days..." Yeah yeah yeah, that's right, I don't shut up...I like to talk, but that's just me. Isn't that what makes me so lovable? You know it! Anyway...I will try and post some new pictures tonight or tomorrow. Ciao!

1 People love me:

Anonymous said...

LOL

This is one reason I stopped drinking Pepsi. It made me a little hyper. :)