Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 on Tuesday

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1 - The other day, Gerry, Cameron and I were driving home from the store. I kept telling Ger that I wanted Cameron to be a Disney character, like Buzz Light Year, since we now like Toy Story, but since I have picked the last 2 years, Ger picked Batman. So Ger asked Cameron what he wanted to be for Halloween....Cameron's response...."SUPER BUNNY!"


2 - Conversation with Cameron the other day at nap time...

Cameron: GASP!
Mommy: What!? What's wrong
Cameron: Deres a booby trwap...
Mommy: A what?
Cameron: A booby trwap...
Mommy: Where?
Cameron: Dere Mommy...be wreally careful...

I felt like I was talking to the kid from the goonies movie...

3 - Happy Belated Anniversary to Gerry's parents, My parents, & My sister...Tons of Love to you guys!

4 - Can I just say how happy I am that fall TV is back...I really missed my shows...it's almost as if my life is complete again haha :)

5 - I am proud to say that I have made my first full chicken this past weekend. A little stressful, but all in all, it turned out wonderful, no one died, much easier than I originally thought, and will definitely be doing it again :)

6 - I had to show Cameron's dinosaur/dragon toy who is boss. Cameron was very convinced that it was going to get him. So I firmly told him to be nice to Cameron and than tickled his plastic feet...Cameron got a kick out of it...I think it helped :)

okay so I know I usually do 10...but I have honestly ran out of things to talk about right now. 6 is better than nothing right? Stay tuned this week for a pic of Cam and Ger playing Rock Band :)

0 People love me: