Monday, September 01, 2008

"I"

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

  • I AM …shocked...my toddler talks to me in sign language now?!?
  • I WANT…Gerry's trip to be cancelled and to come home NOW!
  • I HAVE …more gummy bears than I know what to do with...Target only had the HUGE bag...but they were looking soooooooooooo yummy :-)
  • I HATE …making decisions.
  • I FEAR …bugs...no matter how big or small....eeek
  • I DON’T THINK …I know enough about politics to decide who to vote for yet...hmmmm
  • I REGRET …never going to school full time...but than I see what I have now and realize how lucky I am :-)
  • I LOVE …Gerry and my crazy wild toddler.
  • I AM NOT …happy with the DoD and Ger's trip...grrrrrrrrrr
  • I DANCE …to blues clues, backyardigans, and Laurie Berkner with Cameron
  • I SING …when I'm allowed to...Cameron took my singing privileges away.
  • I NEVER …touch left overs in the fridge...it's Ger's job :-)
  • I RARELY …refuse a piece of cake
  • I CRY WHEN I WATCH …Wizard of Oz, My Fair Lady, and Anne of Green Gables
  • I AM NOT ALWAYS …willing to share my candy.
  • I HATE THAT …summer is almost over...I will miss my flip flops.
  • I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …Politics
  • I NEED …a day to my self please.
  • I SHOULD …be taking more pictures of Cameron for Ger while he is away.


2 People love me:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're missing Gerry. I'll have to make sure to tell the boss man how much you don't like that he is away for so long! Maybe one of these days he will listen. ;-)

Nizzy (Anika)

Amanda said...

I love this. I'm going to steal it! :)