Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Labels: Uncategorized | Post a Comment

1 - Anyone see Spike the ULTRA DINOSAUR by fisher price? Yeah...it's on it's way for Christmas...I have a feeling that it will be VERY popular...I don't know who will play with it more, Ger or Cameron...heck...I'm thinkin' this mommy will have fun too :)





2 - We now have a fear of the dark. I don't know where it started, but if a room is dark, we run away and cling onto my leg and I hear "Its really gark in dere mommy!"


3 - Speaking of being scared of the dark...yesterday morning I went to wake up Cameron to get ready for the day and he wakes up in a panic screaming "Its gark in here!". I calm him down and than he freaks out and screams again "My my my my eyes are broken mommy! Its gark in here" I felt so bad for him but I just couldn't stop laughing at the whole "my eyes are broken" comment.


4 - T-minus 3 days till all is well in the house.


5 - Oh and as if being scared of the dark can't get any better...I walk into Cameron's room last night and noticed the fan was off, I thought it was odd but just though maybe I hit the light switch. Nope...light and fan...dead...I have no idea...I'm really clueless as to why. Ger has a job when he gets home.


6 - Da Da Da Happy Birthday Michael!!! My little cousin is 21!!! We love you buddy!


7 - One big thing on my to do list this weekend...take a few NICE pictures of Cameron...especially for that new Gap Casting Call that is out again!!!


8 - Anyone see the SNL Palin/Clinton skit?? Hilarious!

9 - Sunday, my sister and I got together with the kiddos at her house. Cameron and Madeline were playing oddly quiet and we checked on them a few times and all was well. A few minutes later, Madeline comes down the steps and says "Buddy's naked!". Bonnie and I look at each other puzzled and there comes Cameron walking in stark naked. Not one article of clothing on, not even a sock. Completely puzzled, we asked what happened and of course no explanation came from a 2.5 and a 3 year old. But Cameron did manage to tell us that he pooped. Horrified to go see what Madeline's room looked like, Bonnie made her way up to find Cameron's old baby tub out with a dirty diaper in it and little brown marks on Madeline's comforter. Needless to say, both kids got a big talking to and after all was cleaned up, we got a good laugh.


10 - I read a rumour that Canon is having a press conference coming up soon...could it be...a NEW 5d upgrade finally?!?! I know this is nothing exciting to some of you guys, but it's just another thing for me to lust and drool over. I can't wait!

0 People love me: